Gluten Free Pad Thai Noodle Salad
Recipe from Michelle Madden
- 12 ounces of gluten free pad thai noodles
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 small carrot, spiralized
- handful bean sprouts
- 1 cup sliced purple cabbage
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 of chopped peanuts
- juice from ½ lime
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seed oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free soy sauce or wheat-free tamari or coconut aminos (for a soy-free option)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- ¼ small jalapeño, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- small clove garlic, minced
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Transfer pasta to large bowl
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl. If you do not have a spiralizer, you can either use a cheese grater to prepare the zucchini and carrot or, use a vegetable peeler and just continue to peel the vegetable, using the long ribbons for the salad.
- Add all dressing ingredients to the jug of your small blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and noodles, stir to coat, add salt and pepper to taste, serve immediately.