Some days New Year's seems like just a few weeks ago; but here we are in the middle of spring! The temperatures are rising, the grass is growing at lightning speed, and you are feeling the itch to get out to the pool! Or are you? We personally feel like women look great in every shape, but we also understand being self-conscious. It's the reason why so many people make a resolution on New Year's to lose some unwanted weight.
Now we are smack in the middle of Spring and many people are regretting tossing aside their resolutions weeks ago. How do you get back on track? How do you get back on the resolution wagon? How do you make sure you are eating right and working your way into being comfortable at the pool, the healthy way?
Many people crash diet come spring, 'Get Thin in One Month' headlines scream at us; which can cause your body to drop the weight, but then add on more! What you are eating is just as important as how much, even more important! Your body needs an even amount of sugar so you don't go overboard on snacks or at meals.
Many of these tips are going to be things you know, things we all know, things our Momma's taught us growing up. But they are tried and true.
- Never skip a meal. Especially breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day!
- Snack between meals. A small snack, full of protein, will keep your body level and keep you from eating too much at your next meal!
- Pack your lunch. This is important, especially if you work in an office with frequent luncheons or where you run out for fast food just to rush back to your desk to get back to work.
- Don't eat dinner too late. Try to eat dinner by 6, eating too close to bed time will work against you!
- Water. Water, water, water, water! We can't say it enough, drink more water! And less everything else!
- Listen to your body. Are you craving something sweet, eat some fruit. Craving something salty, grab a handful of nuts! Don't ignore your craving, just fulfill them the smart way!
If you follow us on Facebook and Twitter, we try to pass along yummy (and mostly healthy!) recipes every week, recipes that will not only make you drool, but help you reach your goals and get you back on track!
Of course PackIt products are a perfect fit to help you reach your goals. Our Shop Cooler is the perfect cooler to bring home fresh fruits and veggies from the store or local farmers market. Our Mini Cooler is perfect for keeping snacks handy no matter where you are. Our Personal Cooler is an excellent choice for packing healthy and delicious lunches. And our Snapware Sets are perfect for holding your fresh fruits and veggies!
There is no reason not to get back on track, and achieve the resolutions you set months ago!