Congratulations! You don’t have to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year! But, you’re now finding yourself stuck on what to bring over to your friend or family member’s house as a “Thank you!” Here are our top 5 things to bring to Thanksgiving dinner…
- The Perfect Playlist: Music is a great way to set the tone for your Thanksgiving dinner. Before you leave your house, download a few playlists that would be appropriate for the different parts of your dinner. This can be a huge help to the host of the party who may not be able to find the perfect station of the television to match the mood of the party.
- A Gift for the Hostess/Host: Cooking for Thanksgiving is an all day activity, so why not thank the host/hostess for bringing the meal together with a gift especially for them! Think outside of the box and bring a present that shows your gratitude. A candle, flowers or chocolates can make the host/hostess feel appreciated.
- A Football: Why should hungry bellies have to gather in front of the television to watch their favorite sporting game? Bring a football and start your own game in the backyard! This not only creates great memories, but it distracts the grumbling tummies until dinner is ready to be served!
- Movies: After a big meal like this one, your family and friends are sure to feel sleepy! How about bringing a couple holiday movies to pop into the DVD player. Gather around the television with a couple blankets and your loved ones. There’s no better way to end the holidays than with family bonding time!
- The Packit Double Bottle Wine Cooler: The Double Bottle Wine Cooler fits 2 bottles of your favorite wine and it includes a removable divider. You can easily store the cooler in your freezer before leaving for your Thanksgiving dinner, so your Chardonnay will be just right! If you’re bringing a red wine, leave the Packit Double Bottle Wine Cooler out of the freezer, but utilize it to ensure that the bottles don’t break during the car ride!